Friday, August 3, 2012

Review: Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck

 

This book was an enthralling follow up to Tiger's Curse! At first, I was depressed like Kelsey was because Ren was gone. I  sympathized, but simultaneously I wanted to bash her in the head for leaving him out of lack of self confidence! But where Kells is strong, she is also as stubborn as a mule, so if she thought she wasn't good enough for Ren and had to leave, then she left. By then I was aching for Ren to make an appearance...

Kelsey's voice was as tough as nails as well as in the first book, which really persuades me to read more. So many authors use this one standard voice for the protagonist, and while the story can still be good, the best books have a character with a distinct voice that makes them unique, like Kelsey.

The adventures continued to break the curse, with barriers that make your hair curl! The romance is indeed...romancy and I don't want to say any more than that because I will give it away! Well, I will say the pages will flip themselves in a whirlwind with the tension that keeps you enamored!

Who is your favorite? Ren, the heart stopping, sweet, charming fierce white tiger who is very protective? Or Kishan, the depressed, courageous, arrogant, black tiger with bloodlust as well as a warm, patient heart filled with kindness.

I'm betting on Ren.

Overall

/5
Bibliography:Tiger's Quest. 2011. Photograph. Goodreads. Goodreads Inc, 2011. Web. 3 Aug. 2012. <http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9662386-tiger-s-quest>

No comments:

Post a Comment