Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Review of Onyx by Jennifer L Armentrout

 
I was so relieved to see this book pop up on my kindle screen! Onyx has been tugging at my mind since I read Obsidian and I am so glad it finally here! Some coy SPOILERS below:

Onyx was not a disappointment! It was just as good if not better than Obsidian and Shadows! Daemon and Katy are back and Daemon has kept his promise from Obsidian to win Katy over! The chemistry continues to be intriguing and hilarious, the Daemon scenes making your cheeks burn and his quips yanking on your heart! Someone new enters the the pretty picture ...won't tell you who or what the purpose is, but just that he/she or "IT" makes things get interesting! Dawson and Bethany are mentioned, and the mystery increases! It does end in a cliffhanger that makes me want to rip my hair out, so be prepared! At the end of the book we have also been graciously bestowed one of our favorite scenes from Daemon's POV!!!!


/5
Bibliography: Onyx. N.d. Photograph. Goodreads. Goodreads Inc. Web. 22 Aug. 2012. <http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13047090-onyx>.

No comments:

Post a Comment